In the heart of a dynamic Business, Creative & Tech region!
AN EXCEPTIONAL STUDY ENVIRONMENT
At the forefront of innovation, ISART Digital opens its Business School in Video Games, in the heart of Nice.
ISART chose the Nice metropolis for its ecosystem that favors economic development.
- Labelled "French Tech Capital
- International business epicenter, combined with a unique living environment
- Region in full digital dynamism (start-ups, large groups, technology companies, etc.)
- Exceptional setting in the heart of the Eco-Valley
- Sports and cultural infrastructures of international standards
- Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site
- Ranked as the 2nd most attractive city in France (LinkdedIn ranking)
ISART intends to contribute to the Business, Creative & Tech dynamism of the Mediterranean arc, through the professions it trains.
It is developing and consolidating its links with the region's players:
- Partnership with the UCA (Université Côte d'Azur), to develop interactions on teaching and research
- Support from the Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolis, for the arrival of ISART in Nice
The school offers a MSc Game & Creative Strategy (prerequisite bachelor's degree or equivalent) that combine creativity and business.
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing in the context of video games.
- Discover business creation and economic models for video games and applications while learning how to secure financial risks (soft launch, play tests, etc.) and negotiate contracts with partners and third-party publishers.
- Be able to use the data of your players and online users to increase their retention and in-app consumption of your video game or digital product.
AS IF YOU WERE HERE
ISART is preparing for the opening, in 2025, of a new eco-responsible campus including a business incubator and a student residence.
At the start of the 2023 academic year, students will be able to start their studies in premium premises, with the CEEI incubator, which supports innovative companies in the region, as a neighbor.