Game Data Analyst
Analyze and optimize profitability and the gaming experience
BECOME A GAME DATA ANALYST
How do i become a Game Data Analyst?
What employment opportinities are open to me ?
What are the objectives of the program ?
How am i taught?
How am i assessed?
The Game Data Analyst program gives students the skills required to enter the video game industry as a Game Data Analyst or Game Economy Designer.
The Game Data Analyst studies the data provided by the game system to analyze player behavior and optimize their experience.
The analysis of statistics is used to improve the profitability of the game.
The Game Economy Designer analyzes and deconstructs the video game, simulates new game mechanics, identifying and integrating performance indicators. Then new mechanics are tested to improve the profitability of the game and the quality of the player's experience.
Game Economy Designer | Game Data Analyst
Candidates must have experience or training in video games / economics / marketing...and pass the admission tests (written test and interview).
All details are given in the Admissions Guide.
- Learn how to study the data provided by the game system to analyze the behavior of the players
- Optimize the player experience
- Test the impact of gameplay mechanics
- Use statistics to improve the profitability and the gaming experience for players.
- Theoretical and practical teaching: lectures, application exercises, practical work, tutorials
- Production of projects: monitoring and supervision by teachers during the realization of projects (end of year project, final major project)
The school has set up a fair and objective evaluation system:
- Continuous Assessment (case studies, role-playing, presentations, demonstrations)
- Project presentations (end of year project, final major project) in front of a school or professional jury
- Written and oral evaluations in English
- Professional experience report and presentation
A project-oriented pedagogy
- 1-year full-time
- Identification of needs
Definition of indicators / Event design / Integration / Feature prioritization
- Data Analysis
Data collection / Creating Python scripts / Pipeline automation / Transformation
data / Machine Learning / Predictions / Exploratory Data Analysis
- Game Economy Design
Virtual economies / Behavioral Economics / Statistics / Excel / Planning and modelling of changes to be made
- Active English
- Individualized Career Guidance
Students work on real case studies of partner video game studios
TOEIC exam: international test of professional English
- Internship / Professional Experience
6 months minimum to be achieved over the year
What companies say...